Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ask Hannah

Brides to be, soon become paper divas

One of my girl friends from back home in California is getting ready to marry her best friend. She asked me for a little bit of wedding invitation advice. Here we go!


Kaylee Says: We are ready to design our wedding invitations! We are wanting a chic look but still simple and elegant. One of the things that we are struggling with is we are not exactly sure how to include all of the details into the invitation. Other than the date, time, place, and registration. Our venue is a little tricky to find, so i would like to put a map on it, but at the same time I don't want it to look cluttered. Help me! 


Hannah Says: I am going to let you in on a small secret, you can totally turn it down but this is what i would do if i were you. I would make an enclosure card! Keeping it within the invitation that is a "detailed" paper, this is still keeping it stylish and chic. Enclosure cards are the perfect way to show your guests wedding day details, like registration, maps, attire etc. Easy way to give them important information! 

Do you think paper invitations are going out of style? 

My Opinion: I think it totally depends on the kind of person. For me personally, I like getting an invitation in the mail. Going to the mail box looking through all the bills that you need to pay and then a sweet little invite is in the midst of all the depressing stuff. Open it up already! And put on the fridge! Getting a facebook notification, evite, email, tweet just isnt the same to me, by all means if that's your kind of style, fast and easy then go right ahead and do it! 


Tell me how you like to receive invites? Go take the quiz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment