Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Just because its that time of year!

Its my favorite time of the year!

FALL. Holidays. Cold weather. Snuggling. Apple Cider. Rain. Scarfs. Leaves, lots of them. Pumpkin. Pumpkin, oh wait did I say pumpkin? Campfires. S'mores. Uggs. Tons and tons of layers of clothes. Stuffing, sweet potatoes. Delicious food. Oh and wedding season!

My favorite season is fall if you haven't already found that out. I love it too much. This is my personal favorite season for wedding planning, just because its SO beautiful. So many pretty places to get married. So many cute decorations, flowers, pictures, weather, color schemes are to die for, really yummy seasonal food options, everything is just perfect! 

What is your favorite season? Tell me why its your favorite.
Comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment