Tuesday, November 4, 2014

money, money, money...chaching!


Traditional the brides family is who pays for the wedding. Sometimes we have upside down family traditions and the bride and the grooms family help pay for it together, or if it doesn't work like that then it is actually the couple that pays for their wedding and honeymoon.

Did you even think about maybe they just walking to the court house and getting married right then and there. Hey, I have nothing wrong with that, as long as its for the right reasons.

I think if it is all for the right reasons then i say why not. If you are the kind of couple that really isn't into he whole "party and invite tons of people" then heck ya I give all props to you. Because if i was in your position I couldn't do it just because i want basically the whole world to be part of my day, not really, but kind of! 




No comments:

Post a Comment